Senergy Communications Capital Inc. (“Senergy”) is a Vancouver based communications and media marketing company with the goal of helping public companies reach new investors and maintain relationships wth shareholders using online strategies and paid ads. We have the ability to execute and deliver effective digital marketing services between public companies and investors. Learn more at www.senergy.capital.
Our client web pages and the digital content contained on this page constitute a paid advertisement for the featured issuer, Senergy has been paid by the issuer to produce, edit, and host the digital content and/or associated web pages & advertisements at the exclusive direction of the featured issuer and the information, opinions and content of of such web pages and/or advertisements are solely those of the featured issuer and do not represent the opinions of Senergy. Senergy is paid as and acts solely as a production and content hosting service. Senergy has made no independent investigation into the accuracy, adequacy or timeliness of any information contained in the featured issuer web pages and/or advertisements. Viewers relying on any information or opinion contained in any featured issuer’s presentation do solely at their own risk and Senergy denies any liability associated therewith.
Nothing on this website or the associated advertisements shall be considered as an offer to buy or sell securities of any featured issuer.
Senergy may own securities of or may have participated in the financings of some or all of issuers of securities (“Issuers”) who are Senergy’s clients. From time to time, Senergy may receive cash compensation or receive securities for services, or a combination of the two from some or all of our clients and may make purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise. If this website contains any information regarding any Issuer, Senergy has been engaged by such Issuer to provide promotional and marketing services to it, the information contained herein relating to such Issuer has been prepared by or on behalf of such Issuer and the information regarding such Issuer is being provided to you by Senergy at the direction of, and on behalf of such Issuer.
We strongly recommend that potential investors undertake thorough research on the Profiled Issuers in collaboration with their legal, tax, and investment advisors. It is important for investors to carefully examine the Profiled Issuer’s financial condition, operations, management, products or services, industry trends, and any significant risks that may impact the Profiled Issuer’s business. Additionally, investors should consider relevant information obtained from reliable sources, including publicly available information from platforms such as SEDAR.
We do not assume or perform any of the following roles, and thus, you should not interpret our actions or content as encompassing any of the following:
- An independent advisor or consultant.
- Providing investment advice.
- Acting as an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be considered providing investment advice requiring registration at the federal or state level.
- Conducting broker-dealer activities or serving as a registered representative or broker.
- Making stock picks.
- Claiming to be a securities trading expert.
- Functioning as a securities researcher or analyst.
- Acting as a financial planner or providing financial planning services.
- Offering stock recommendations
We have certain limitations and biases that affect our objectivity and independence, as well as various conflicts of interest. The Profiled Issuers and the parties who engage our services also have conflicts of interest. The publication of the Information involves actual and significant conflicts of interest, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We receive compensation, which may be in the form of monetary payment or securities, in exchange for publishing favorable Information about the Profiled Issuers.
- We do not disclose any negative information about the Profiled Issuers in our publications or podcast episodes.
- We may own securities of a Profiled Issuer that we acquired from the Profiled Issuer itself, third parties, or through our own purchases in the open market. During the publication of favorable Information, we may sell these securities, which could result in losses for investors.
- Shortly after acquiring securities of a Profiled Issuer, we may publish favorable Information about the company, recommending others, including you, to purchase their securities. Meanwhile, we may sell the securities we acquired, resulting in our own profits while you may experience losses.
- Parties who hold securities of a Profiled Issuer, including those who engage our services or provide compensation, may sell their shares while we are publishing favorable Information.